- Office Button: The Office 2007 Button is located in the top left hand corner of the screen. The Office Button allows you to open, save, and print documents, and perform other document output functions such as fax and email.
- The Ribbon: The traditional drop-down menus and toolbars of earlier Microsoft releases have been replaced by the more intuitive and graphical Ribbon. Click on the arrow to open a dialogue box with more options.
- Command Tabs: Office 2007 applications automatically open to the Home command tab, which contains formatting options needed to create a basic document, such as font and paragraph settings. Specialized features can be accessed from other command tabs.
- Slide & Outline Tabs: The Slides tab shows thumbnail images of your slides, allowing you to rearrange and hide slides and view set transitions as you work. The Outline tab shows the content of your slides, making it easy to rearrange your text.
- Slide Panel: This panel is where you enter the content of your slides.
- Notes Panel: This is where you can enter notes. If you wish to enter longer notes, you can go to the View tab and select Notes Page.
- View Buttons: These three buttons include the Normal view, shown here, the Slide Sorter, which allows you to shuffle your slides, and the Slide Show, which shows the slides as if you were presenting.
- Zoom Slider: This allows you to zoom in and out on the Slide Panel.
Monday, August 13, 2012
Ditulis Oleh : Effendi Dalimunthe ~ Hidup Akan Terasa Indah Bila Saling Berbagi
Artikel Power Point 2007 | Tampilan Lembar Kerja power Point ini diposting oleh Effendi Dalimunthe pada hari Monday, August 13, 2012. Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda serta kesediaan Anda membaca artikel ini. Kritik dan saran dapat anda sampaikan melalui kotak komentar.
SUBMIT YOUR SITE 4 FREE