|Internet Download Manger 6.12 Beta 1|
Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing. IDM is also integrated into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads. You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from CMD. Internet Download Manager can dial your modem at the set time, download the files you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer when done.
What's new in version 6.12 beta?
(Released: Jun 18, 2012)
- Redeveloped file integrity verification during resume
- Improved resume capability after power outages
- Redeveloped IDM integration into IE
- Optimized IE integration module and improved its speed performance
- Added support of IDM download panel to Google Frame installed into IE
- Improved integration into IE based browsers like AOL, MSN, etc.
- Added support for SeaMonkey 2.10
- Improved support of several web players
- Made a workaround for bugs in a new Outpost firewall
- All popular browsers and applications are supported!
- Easy downloading with one click.
- YouTube grabber
- Automatic Antivirus checking
- Drag and Drop IDM
- Includes web site spider and grabber
- IDM supports many types of proxy servers.
- Download All feature IDM is multilingual
- Download Categories
- Download Speed Acceleration
- Download Resume
- Simple installation wizard
- Built-in Scheduler
- Advanced Browser Integration
- Customizable Interface
- IDM supports main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Keberos
- Download limits
- Quick Update Feature
- Dynamic Segmentation
Home Page - http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com